Vivo Battery Price In Bangladesh
Can a dying phone battery be all sorts of stressful, especially if you’re counting on it to stay connected? The quick answer is ‘Yes’. This is why you can go through the well-known Vivo battery in Bangladesh.
The modern Vivo Li-Ion battery stays connected with your family & friends by getting more battery power today. Somehow it can damage or stop. Where to repair?
Etel is the biggest mobile repair shop for providing service across all of Bangladesh. Our expert testers check your battery and provide accurate information about the battery’s problem.
Reasons to Buy Vivo Battery from Etel?
There are multiple reasons for buying a Vivo battery from the Etel store. The first and foremost thing is that Etel always provides authentic products and great customer service. Learn more reasons, and read all the points.
- Etel is the store in Bangladesh that gives the highest quality Vivo battery besides all smartphones batteries.
- It provides a great warranty on all products. Where Vivo batteries for Copy- no warranty and market original- one month warranty.
- Another important thing is quick delivery. All customers desire to get this benefit when buying any product. Etel always ensures fast delivery across the whole of Bangladesh. That’s why you can purchase the original Vivo battery from Etel.
- Also, you can’t ignore our outstanding repair services. All Mobile parts can be replaced within a tight budget. Without the battery’s main cost, the replacement cost is only BDT 100 when you come to our outlet.
- On average, the Vivo battery price in Bangladesh ranges from 580 to 3,000 BDT. Etel supply of this range of batteries.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Vivo battery replacement cost?
The replacement cost may vary. Etel in Bangladesh gives the replacement service at an affordable cost. When you repair a Vivo battery, you can use it for between two years and three years.
How long do Vivo batteries last?
Full-charge Vivo batteries can last around 20 to 48 hours for normal use. But, when you see online HD movie streaming, it lasts approx 14.9 hours. For resource-intensive games, the Vivo battery may last only 8 hours on one full charge.
What type of battery does Vivo use?
Most of the current Vivo phones use a Li-Polymer battery that is excellent and long-lasting.
What is the capacity of the Vivo battery?
Vivo batteries come with a higher capacity. Overall 5000 mAh Vivo batteries give you massive battery life for your smartphone.
Why is my Vivo phone battery draining fast?
If you keep running many apps in the background, your Vivo phone battery drains fast. The solution is to check the background on which apps are running and which are eating the phone’s battery.
So, Vivo Battery comes with an extremely good capacity to handle mobile phones after heavy use. To get the original Vivo battery in Bangladesh, move through the trusted online and offline shop Etel. Our experts completely tested the battery’s quality before selling or delivering batteries. So, just enjoy your phone’s features.